Detective Fahtz Berlin
R.und S. Fahtz
Tax ID: DE 293793550
Private investigation and Wirtschaftsdetektei
The information provided on the server has been carefully checked. Nevertheless, no guarantee for the correctness, completeness, quality or timeliness of the information or information provided may be adopted.
Text, images, graphics and layout of these pages are protected by copyright law. Unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of content or complete pages will be pursued both criminal and civil law. Here are possible only under German civil law injunction and damages, surrender or destruction of the copy devices and the publication of judgments. Restraining orders are protected from disciplinary fine of up to EUR 250,000.00 or imprisonment up to six months. If criminal prosecution in individual cases threaten imprisonment up to 5 years.
REFERENCES AND LINKS
For direct or indirect references to other websites ( "hyperlinks") which lie outside the responsibility of the author, liability would only apply in cases enter into force, in which the author of the contents has knowledge and it would be technically possible and reasonable , to prevent the use of illegal content.
The author hereby declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content on the pages to be identified. On the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / connected pages the author has no influence. He therefore dissociates itself from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link. This statement applies to all within its own Internet links and references as well as for foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to which external access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and particularly for damages arising from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the site to which reference was not the one who has linked to these pages.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAW
The author strives to respect the copyrights of the images, graphics, audio and video clips and texts, to use his own pictures, graphics, audio and video clips and texts or to use license-free graphics, audio, video clips and texts ,
All possibly protected by third parties of Internet brands and trademarks are the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the copyright owner. The mere mention does not draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by law!
The copyright for published by the author himself remains solely with the author. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio and video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author
Insofar as there is the possibility to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered - if technically possible and reasonable - without disclosing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of published under the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses for sending unsolicited information is not permitted. Legal action against senders of spam mails in violation of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
LEGAL VALIDITY OF THIS DISCLAIMER
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correct, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
1. The customer expressly assures that he, the data has a "legitimate interest" i. S. d. BDSG to be collected by the detective. The detective will provide the data collected only the AG. Responsible for compliance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act in relation to any third parties except the AG. The AG, the detective in the internal relationship between the parties from all claims of "affected" i. S. d. BDSG from the implementation of the service contract freely through the detective.
2. If unforeseeable occurrence of a conflict of interests in the implementation of the contract of the detective agency to immediately terminate the contract for cause is justified.
3. For international works special allowances are reserved.
4. The AG may act itself or by a third party after placing in the same case. Contravention until then costs are calculated. The Contractor shall be entitled to immediately terminate the service contract in this case.
5. The AG is not entitled to disclosure of the informant detective.
6. A guarantee of success is generally excluded. An investigation course at the expense and to the dissatisfaction of the client does not establish a right of retention in relation to outstanding balances.